It’s time to start planning for holiday greeting cards and gifts (if this is something your company likes to do). Tired of the fruit baskets, gourmet food baskets, or tubs of popcorn? Here are a few food ideas we love.
- Looks like flowers, tastes like fruit. Yummy edible arrangement.
- Looks like a greeting card. Tastes like a big ‘ol cookie with buttercream frosting. (Thanks to my friend Lisa W. for the tip on this years ago.) These make great birthday cards for clients, too. (They have tons of designs for every occasion.)
- With names like “Papa Don’t Peach,” and “Shofar So Good Apple Honey”, this is not your average bread. This local Atlanta bakery has the yummiest sweet bread treats.
- Another local Atlanta business, Pop!, makes frozen popcorn balls with fruit bits and drenched in chocolate. Terri — a serious popcorn lover — is salivating over these.
- Gigantic fortune cookie with your own custom “fortune” message inside. These are the size of a football. Send it with a message to your customers wishing them “good fortune” in the coming year.
Food treats make great gifts any time of year; not just the holidays. In fact, many of these companies have Halloween-themed treats available now, and all are great to send for client birthdays. In the coming weeks, we’ll post ideas for non-food related gifts. If you have any other suggestions, please post them in the comments section.